Drugs by Letter:
Compare Mysoline prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Mysoline with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Mysoline No Prescription
If you no longer need the medication, your doctor will reduce the dosage gradually.
It can be prescribed alone or with other anticonvulsant drugs.
It is chemically similar to barbiturates.
Mysoline is prescribed to treat epileptic and other seizures.
Mysoline should not be stopped suddenly this could cause you to have seizures.
Mysoline Side Effects
Mysoline side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
More common side effects may include:
- Vertigo or severe dizziness;
- Lack of muscle coordination;
Less common side effects may include:
- Uncontrolled movement of the eyeballs;
- Skin eruptions that resemble measles;
- Loss of appetite;
- Excessive irritability;
- Emotional disturbances;
- Double vision;
Mysoline is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you have porphyria (an inherited metabolic disorder);
- If you are allergic to phenobarbital;
Do not take Mysoline with any of the following drugs:
- Steroid drugs such as decadron;
- Griseofulvin (fulvicin-u/f, grifulvin v);
- Estrogen-containing oral contraceptives such as ortho-novum and triphasil;
- Doxycycline (doryx, vibramycin);
- Blood-thinning drugs such as coumadin;
- Antidepressants called mao inhibitors, such as parnate and nardil;
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 8
The usual maintenance dosage is 125 to 250 milligrams 3 times daily or 10 to 25 milligrams per 2.2 pounds of body weight per day, divided into smaller doses.
Days 1 to 3: 50 milligrams at bedtime
Days 4 to 6: 50 milligrams 2 times a day
Days 7 to 9: 100 milligrams 2 times a day
Day 10 to maintenance: 125 milligrams 3 times a day to 250 milligrams 3 times day
In patients already receiving other anticonvulsants, the usual starting dose of Mysoline is 100 to 125 milligrams at bedtime your doctor will gradually increase this dose to a maintenance level as the other drug is gradually decreased. Your doctor will either find a working level for the combination or withdraw the other medication completely. When Mysoline is to be prescribed as a single drug, it will take at least 2 weeks to make the transition from two drugs to one.
For most adults and children 8 years of age and over, the usual maintenance dosage is 250 milligrams 3 or 4 times a day. If you need more, your doctor may increase the dose to five or six 250-milligram tablets. You should not take more than 500 milligrams 4 times a day (2000 milligrams or 2 grams).
For people 8 years of age and older who have not been treated before, the doctor will start Mysoline as follows, using either 50-milligram or scored 250-milligram Mysoline tablets:
Days 1 to 3: 100 to 125 milligrams at bedtime
Days 4 to 6: 100 to 125 milligrams 2 times a day
Days 7 to 9: 100 to 125 milligrams 3 times a day
Day 10 to maintenance: 250 milligrams 3 times a day
Any medication taken in excess can have serious consequences.
If you suspect a Mysoline overdose, seek medical attention immediately.