Drugs by Letter:
Compare Montelukast prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Montelukast with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Montelukast No Prescription
Montelukast can effectively prevent the narrowing of the patient's lungs air passages (exercise-induced bronchoconstriction).
Montelukast is a popular leukotriene inhibitor that has proven itself to be highly effective in the prevention of asthma attacks.
Montelukast is prescribed for long-term prevention of asthma.
Montelukast is prescribed to both adults and children who are suffering from allergic reactions.
Montelukast is prescribed to relieve sneezing and / or runny nose or any other allergy symptoms.
Montelukast is prescribed to relieve the stuffy, runny nose and sneezing caused by seasonal allergies.
Montelukast is suitable for both adults and children over 2 years old.
Montelukast reduces the swelling and inflammation that tend to close up the airways, and relaxes the walls of the bronchial tubes, expanding the airways and permitting more air to pass through.
Montelukast Side Effects
Montelukast side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Viral infection;
- Upper respiratory infection;
- Tired feeling;
- Tendency to bleed easily;
- Swelling of the mouth or throat;
- Swelling due to fluid retention;
- Stuffy nose;
- Sore throat;
- Skin inflammation;
- Sinus pain;
- Severe sinus irritation, pain or swelling;
- Runny nose;
- Nasal congestion;
- Muscle aches and cramps;
- Mouth pain;
- Leg pain;
- Indigestion and other digestive problems;
- Headache, dizziness;
- Eye inflammation;
- Ear pain;
- Ear infection;
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing;
- Diarrhea upset stomach, nausea,;
- Dental pain;
- Cough, sore throat, hoarseness;
- Bruising, skin rash, numbness, severe tingling, muscle weakness, pain;
- Allergic reaction;
- Abnormal dreams;
- Abdominal pain;
Montelukast is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If Montelukast gives you an allergic reaction;
- If you are allergic to aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids);
- If you are suffering from known allergic reactions to any of this medicine's main ingredients;
- If you have difficulty breathing while taking Montelukast;
- If your asthma gets worse after exercise;
- If your asthma symptoms get worse or you develop a rash, numbness, or heart problems as you reduce your dose of steroids;
Do not take Montelukast with any of the following drugs:
- Rifampin (rifadin, rifamate, rimactane);
CHILDREN 12 TO 23 MONTHS OLD
Montelukast is not approved for treating allergies in children under 2 years old.
The dosage is one packet of 4-milligram oral granules taken once a day in the evening.
The safety and effectiveness of Montelukast for treating asthma in children under 12 months have not been studied.
CHILDREN 2 TO 5 YEARS OLD
The dosage is one 4-milligram chewable tablet or one packet of 4-milligram oral granules per day, taken at any time.
The dosage is one 4-milligram chewable tablet or one packet of 4-milligram oral granules per day, taken in the evening.
CHILDREN 6 TO 14 YEARS OLD
The usual dose is one 5-milligram chewable tablet once a day taken at any time.
The usual dose is one 5-milligram chewable tablet once a day in the evening.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 15 AND OVER
The usual dose is one 10-milligram tablet once a day taken at any time.
The usual dose is one 10-milligram tablet once a day in the evening.
Montelukast Other Brand Names