Drugs by Letter:
Compare Methotrexate prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Methotrexate with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Methotrexate No Prescription
Methotrexate is an anticancer drug.
Methotrexate is prescribed in the treatment of lymphoma (cancer of the lymph nodes) and certain forms of leukemia.
Methotrexate is prescribed to treat rheumatoid arthritis when other treatments have proved ineffective.
Methotrexate is prescribed to treat some forms of cancers of the uterus, breast, lung, head, neck, and ovary.
Methotrexate is prescribed to treat very severe and disabling psoriasis.
Methotrexate Side Effects
Methotrexate side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain and upset;
- Birth defects;
- Black or tarry stool;
- Changes in skin coloration;
- Chills and fever;
- Decreased resistance to infection;
- Eye or vision problems;
- General feeling of illness;
- Hair loss;
- Inability to speak;
- Infection of hair follicles;
- Inflammation of the gums or mouth;
- Intestinal inflammation;
- Joint pain;
- Kidney failure;
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of sexual desire;
- Lung disease;
- Menstrual problems;
- Mouth ulcers;
- Muscular pain;
- Partial or complete paralysis;
- Rash or itching;
- Red patches on skin;
- Ringing in the ears;
- Sensitivity to light;
- Severe allergic reaction;
- Shortness of breath;
- Skin peeling or flaking;
- Sore throat;
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers and bleeding;
- Stomach pain;
- Sudden death;
- Vaginal discharge;
- Vomiting blood;
Methotrexate is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- abnormal blood cell count;
- active infection;
- alcoholic liver disease or other chronic liver disease;
- if you are pregnant;
- if you are sensitive to it or it has given you an allergic reaction;
- if you suffer from psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis;
- immune-system deficiency;
- liver disease;
- peptic ulcer;
- ulcerative colitis;
Do not take Methotrexate with any of the following drugs:
- certain antibiotics, including tetracycline (sumycin) and chloramphenicol (chloromycetin);
- cisplatin (platinol);
- phenytoin (dilantin);
- retinoid drugs such as retin-a and renova;
- sulfa drugs such as bactrim and gantrisin;
- theophylline (quibron, theo-dur);
Your doctor will carefully tailor your dosage of Methotrexate in order to avoid serious side effects and possible under- or overdosing.
Treatment with Methotrexate is highly individualized.
Reported Methotrexate overdose symptoms are:
- Mouth ulcers;
- Lung or breathing problems;