Drugs by Letter:
Compare Maxolon prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Maxolon with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Maxolon No Prescription
Maxolon is prescribed to patients who are suffering from:
- Diabetic gastric stasis;
- Nausea and / or vomiting;
Do not start taking Maxolon if you are suffering from:
- High blood pressure;
- Kidney disease;
- Parkinson's disease;
- Seizure disorders such as epilepsy;
- Stomach obstruction;
An overdose with Maxolon could trigger:
- Uncontrollable movements of the legs face arms or tongue;
- Neck muscle spasms;
Maxolon Side Effects
Stop taking Maxolon and alert your personal physician at once if you develop any of these dangerous and severe side effects:
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin;
- Vision problems;
- Spasms of the lips jaw arms legs face tongue or any other body part;
- Irregular pulse;
- Difficulty breathing;
- Allergic reaction to Maxolon's components;
You may continue using Maxolon but you should alert your physician at once if you develop any of these less severe but more
common side effects of Maxolon:
- Breast swelling or tenderness;
- Diarrhea or nausea;
- Fluid retention;
- Increased urination;
Maxolon Drug Interactions
During your treatment with Maxolon you should avoid taking:
- Tranylcypromine (Parnate);
- Phenelzine (Nardil);
- Isocarboxazid (Marplan);
Maxolon can also harmfully interact with these drugs:
- Cyclosporine (Neoral Sandimmune);
- Digoxin (Lanoxicaps Lanoxin);
- Levodopa (Dopar Larodopa Sinemet);
- Narcotic pain relievers;
- Tetracycline (Sumycin);