Drugs by Letter:
Compare Esidrix prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Esidrix with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Esidrix No Prescription
Diuretics help your body produce and eliminate more urine, which helps lower blood pressure.
Esidrix does not cure high blood pressure it merely keeps it under control.
Esidrix is a combination of diuretic drugs prescribed in the treatment of high blood pressure and other conditions that require the elimination of excess fluid from the body.
If you have high blood pressure, you must take Esidrix regularly for it to be effective.
Maxzide and Maxzide-25 MG contain the same combination of ingredients.
Since blood pressure declines gradually, it may be several weeks before you get the full benefit of Esidrix and you must continue taking it even if you are feeling well.
Triamterene, one of the ingredients of Esidrix, helps to minimize the potassium loss that can be caused by the other component, hydrochlorothiazide.
When prescribed for high blood pressure, Esidrix can be taken alone or with other high blood pressure medications.
Esidrix Side Effects
Esidrix side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
Side effects may include:
- Yellow eyes and skin;
- Strong allergic reaction;
- Sensitivity to light;
- Muscle cramps;
- Kidney stones;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Dry mouth;
- Dizziness when standing up;
- Change in potassium level;
- Breathing difficulty;
- Abdominal pain;
Esidrix is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are sensitive to or have ever had an allergic reaction to triamterene (dyrenium), hydrochlorothiazide (oretic), or sulfa drugs such as gantrisin;
- If you are taking Esidrix and have kidney disease;
- If you are taking other drugs that prevent loss of potassium;
- If you are unable to urinate or have any serious kidney disease;
- If you have high potassium levels in your blood;
- If you have liver disease, cirrhosis of the liver, heart failure, or kidney stones;
Do not take Esidrix with any of the following drugs:
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate (kayexalate);
- Salt substitutes containing potassium;
- Other high blood pressure medications such as minipress;
- Other drugs that minimize potassium loss or contain potassium;
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as indocin and dolobid;
- Methenamine (urised);
- Lithium (lithonate);
- Gout medications such as zyloprim;
- Drugs for diabetes such as micronase;
- Corticosteroids such as deltasone;
- Blood-thinning medications such as coumadin;
Safety and effectiveness in children have not been established.
The usual dose of Maxzide is 1 tablet daily.
The usual dose of Esidrix is 1 or 2 capsules once daily, with appropriate monitoring of blood potassium levels by your doctor.
The recommendation for Maxzide-25 MG is 1 or 2 tablets daily taken in a single dose.
Symptoms of Esidrix overdose may include:
- Production of large amounts of pale urine;
- Flushed face;