Drugs by Letter:
Compare Crestor prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Crestor with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Crestor No Prescription
Crestor is prescribed for the reduction of blood total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and to increase HDL cholesterol levels.
Crestor is prescribed to lower:
- Total cholesterol;
- The amount of the LDL cholesterol;
- Apolipoprotein B in the blood;
Crestor is prescribed to raise the level of HDL or good cholesterol in the body.
Talk to your doctor first before taking Crestor if you have problems in:
- Blood disorder;
- Chronic muscular disease;
- Drinking alcoholic beverages;
- The kidney;
Crestor Side Effects
Some of the signs of muscle and liver problems are:
- Abdominal pain;
- Tenderness especially;
- Unexplained muscle pain;
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes;
You may also experience uncommon allergic reactions such as:
- Swelling of the tongue face or lips;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Closing of the throat;
The most common side effects of Crestor are:
- Muscle Pain;
The most serious side effects are:
- Kidney Failure;
- Liver Failure;
- Muscle Breakdown (Rhabdomyolysis);
Tablets: 5 milligrams,
Tablets: 10 milligrams,
Tablets: 20 milligrams,
Tablets: 40 milligrams.
The starting dose for most adults is 5 milligrams once daily. The maximum dose is 40 milligrams daily, and this dose should be reserved for patients who do not adequately respond to a 20 milligrams dose.