Drugs by Letter:
Compare Cozaar prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Cozaar with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Cozaar No Prescription
Cozaar belongs to a class of drugs called angiotensin receptor blockers.
Cozaar is prescribed for the control of high blood pressure or hypertension.
Cozaar is prescribed to lower the risk of strokes in patients with high blood pressure and an enlarged heart.
Cozaar is prescribed to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and to help protect the kidneys from damage due to diabetes.
Cozaar works by blocking the hormone angiotensin thereby relaxing blood vessels, causing them to widen.
High blood pressure reduction helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
Cozaar Side Effects
Cozaar side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Astuffy nose;
- Blurred vision;
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Dark urine;
- Decreased sexual ability;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Muscle pain;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe nausea;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual fatigue;
- Yellowing eyes or skin;
Side effects have been reported to be associated with Cozaar intake and among them are:
- Back pains;
- Muscle cramps;
- Nasal congestion;
- Sore throat;
- Sudden difficulty in swallowing or breathing;
- Swelling of face mouth hands and feet;
- Trouble in sleeping or Insomnia;
Cozaar is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to ACE inhibitors (captopril, lisinopril);
- if you are allergic to Cozaar;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have high blood levels of potassium;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have severe dehydration (and loss of electrolytes such as sodium);
Do not take Cozaar with any of the following drugs:
- "water pills";
- Cough-and-cold products;
- Diet aids;
- Naproxen for pain/fever reduction;
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs - NSAIDs;
- Potassium-sparing diuretics;
Reported Cozaar overdose symptoms are:
- Severe dizziness;
- Unusually fast or slow heartbeat;