Drugs by Letter:
Compare Clarinex prices
Price per pill, $
Where to buy Clarinex with Visa or MasterCard?
Get 30% off from Online Pharmacy:
Remember this discount coupon code: 01092020
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to Online Pharmacy.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code 01092020 above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Clarinex No Prescription
Clarinex is a popular drug that is known to belong to a wide class of medicines known as antihistamines; therefore Clarinex is mainly prescribed to prevent or to relieve allergy (such as hay fever) symptoms. Such drugs achieve their goal by restricting the actions and the effects of a substance (histamine) that is normally produced by the organism. This substance is known to cause sneezing, itching, watery eyes and runny nose. In the case of some patients, this substance is known to sometimes close up the lung's bronchial tubes, thus making breathing more difficult.
Some types of antihistamines are effective in the prevention of nausea, dizziness, vomiting and Motion sickness. Clarinex can be prescribed to patients who are suffering from Parkinson's disease, because Clarinex is known to decrease tremors and stiffness. Clarinex has proven itself to be effective to relief cough (that may be triggered by hay fever or colds) and in the treatment of emotional and nervous medical conditions. Some types of antihistamines can be prescribed to patients suffering from chronic urticaria.
Clarinex is a popular medicine that is prescribed in the case of patients suffering from allergic reactions, Parkinson's disease, chronic urticaria, cold or other medical conditions. However, Clarinex can be prescribed in the treatment of some other conditions that have not been listed in this guide.
Clarinex is an antihistamine.
Clarinex is prescribed used to relieve the symptoms of hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis).
Before you start a treatment with Clarinex, you must inform your physician if you have:
- Allergic reactions- alert your physician if you have allergies to antihistamines or to any other substances (such as dyes, foods, preservatives, etc);
- Diet- alert your personal physician if you are currently on a special diet (such as low-sugar or low-sodium diets);
- Breast-feeding- small quantities of antihistamines can pass into breast milk. children are more prone to experience Clarinex's side effects. ask for your physician's consent regarding if you may take Clarinex or not if you are breastfeeding an infant;
- Children- some of the drug's severe side effects (for example convulsions), occur more often in the case of children. if given to a child, Clarinex can cause nervousness, nightmares, irritability, unusual excitement, etc. ask a pediatrician if it is safe to give Clarinex to a child;
- Pregnancy- you should not take Clarinex in the first months of your pregnancy, because some tests that have been performed on animals have shown that Clarinex can sometimes cause birth defects. Clarinex has not been tested on pregnant women. ask your physician if it is safe to take Clarinex if you are pregnant or if you plan to be so soon;
Other medical problems- You must inform your physician if you are suffering from:
- Difficult urination or urinary tract blockage;
- Enlarged prostate;
- Intestinal obstruction;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Stomach ulcer;
Clarinex Intake Guidelines
You should take Clarinex exactly like your doctor prescribed you to. If you have any other questions regarding your intake of Clarinex, you should ask a pharmacist, a nurse or a doctor. You should carefully read the instructions that should be written on the drug's label (or package).
You ought to acquire the correct Clarinex dosage from your personal physician. Do not alter the dose that he or she has prescribed you under no circumstances without your physician's consent.
If you suspect that you are suffering from Clarinex overdose, you are probably in need of immediate medical attention / care. You should contact your local poison control center as soon as possible. Alert your personal physician as soon as you can.
Clarinex Missed Dose
In order to get the most beneficial effects from your treatment with Clarinex, you should take Clarinex on a regular basis. If you happen to miss one of your scheduled doses, you should take it as soon as you recall. If it is time for another dose, you ought to skip the one that you have missed and then continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take extra doses of Clarinex without your physician's consent.
Clarinex Side Effects
You should stop your treatment with Clarinex and ask for immediate medical care if you experience any of these rare but dangerous side effects: irregular fast heartbeat; stomach or abdominal pain; fever; dark urine; clay-colored stools; burning; chills; cough; swallowing difficulties; diarrhea; fever; dizziness; headache; itching; hives prickly sensations; swelling or puffiness of the eyelids; redness of skin; breath shortness; seizures; skin rash; shortness of breath; swelling; chest tightness; tingling; unusual weakness or tiredness; wheezing.
Some other side effects that have not been mentioned here can occur during your treatment with Clarinex. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you should alert your personal physician as soon as you can if you are experiencing anything unusual or bothersome during your treatment with Clarinex.
Ask your personal physician if it is safe to take any other drugs during your treatment with Clarinex (even if they are simple cough or cold medicines, vitamins, herbal products or minerals). The following drugs should be avoided during your treatment with Clarinex:
- Anticholinergics (these are drugs for stomach or abdominal cramps or spasms);
- Central nervous system depressants (these are drugs that are known to cause drowsiness);
- Erythromycin (also known as e-mycin);
- Ketoconazole (also known as nizoral);
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors;
Clarinex Other Brand Names
In some countries Clarinex may be known as:
- Neo Larmax;
- Novo Alerpriv;
Clarinex Side Effects
Clarinex side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Acute allergic reaction;
- Dry mouth;
- Dry throat;
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Muscle pain;
- Rapid heartbeat;
- Shortness of breath;
- Sore throat;
Clarinex is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If Clarinex gives you an allergic reaction, Clarinex is not approved for children under 12.
For adults and children 12 and older, the usual dose is 5 milligrams (1 tablet) once a day.
If you have kidney or liver disease, the recommended dose is 5 milligrams every other day.
Reported Clarinex overdose symptoms are:
- Rapid heartbeat;